So, like I said in my last post, I joined the biggest loser challenge at my work. I haven't been motivated AT ALL in the last 4 months to do anything that might cause me to break a sweat, so I thought if I joined a team of people counting on me to lose some weight it would motivate me.
I found this recipe on www.skinnytaste.com via Pinterest. It's only 198 calories per serving~!
Turkey Chili Taco Soup
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
- 1.3 lbs 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz can rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- 15 oz canned or frozen corn, drained
- 15 oz kidney beans, drained
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 16 oz fat free refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning (you can use 40& less sodium)
- 2 1/2 cups fat free low sodium chicken broth
Verdict: De-Lish! Taco soup normally is a little greasy due to the beef, but this one tasted a lot healthier. Definitely a keeper.